- Performing all basic accounting functions
- Estimating job costing
- Storing details and managing inventory items
- Managing payroll
- Filing tax return, managing profit, and loss statement, preparing a balance sheet, VAT forms, trial balance, cash-flow report, etc.
- Maintaining budget scenarios
- Calculating interest on the outstanding amount
- Managing data over different locations and synchronize it.
Execute tally clerical functions to the accounts and sales departments.
Check, verify and tally the correctness of merchandize as against invoice documents.
Verify and tally payments received from customers.
Tally and reconcile bank deposits and bank payments with books and bank records.
Examine and tally diet orders and menus received from care healthcare units.
Tally portions of foods and soft diets meant for patients.
Apportion and tally food items, vegetables and meats for preparation in the kitchen.
Reconcile and tally customer balances with ledger accounts and invoices details.
Verify and tally salaries as against payroll forms.
Adhere to best practices in tally clerical functions.